Health Conditions in Nigeria: Breast Cancer Awareness
As Nigerians we are very reluctant to get our health checked because there is this fear of going to the hospital, however, if you are part of that, let's just estimate 30% who do get regularly checked, then that is great. that is exactly where we are trying to get the other 70% to be. Breast Cancer is the most common cancer affecting women in Nigeria, with the highest percentage of 36.5 of all cancers in Nigeria.Read more
Happy Birthday to the GIANT OF AFRICA!
There are so many mixed emotions on if and why Nigeria should be celebrated in this very timeframe. However, despite what our country is facing economically, we are a country full of rich cultures, amazing food, and beautiful people. Nigeria has produced a plethora successful people in all aspects of work and creativity whom has continued to inspire the younger generation.Read more
Unfortunate Reality: Nigeria & Security: Opposites
The lack of security in Nigeria is at an all-time alarming rate. This issue is at its peak and, unfortunately, our government has not been able to take full control and reassure the people of Nigeria of their safety. No day carries on without kidnapping, murdering, robbery, extortion, and so much more.Read more
WHAT'S NEW: Naija Nation Edition
Naija Nation Fam, we are EXPANDING! Naija Nation is a collective hub and our goal is to continuously bring Nigerians in the diaspora together through clothing and different apparel representing the culture.Read more
The Uprise of Nigerian Creatives: You will Be Next!
Nigerians have always been known for keeping up such a high standard in terms of intelligence and creativity. The accomplishments achieved by Nigerians both in Nigeria and in the...Read more
Nigerians vs Mental Health
In the year 2022, the one thing that we can all say that we are grateful for is the theory of evolution. It is an absolute blessing that ideas and...Read more
Naija No Dey Carry Last: Nigeria,First Country in the World to Ban Foreign Models in Advertisments
Nigeria is currently the first country in the world to legally ban foreign models from all advertisements in an effort to develop their local talent and build economic growth. This...Read more